Trade accounts are subject to additional or different terms and conditions. Speak to your account manager for additional details or see trade account terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Retail Purchases
Trade accounts are subject to additional or different terms and conditions. Speak to your account manager for additional details or see trade account terms and conditions here.
• All merchandise contains a one (1) year warranty against manufacturer defects.
• All returns must be authorized by Stark Carpet Corp. (“Stark”) in writing.
• Stark is not obligated to accept a cancellation or modification of any order.
• All return claims must be reported to Stark within thirty (30) days of receipt of merchandise.
• Stark will not accept cancellation of any custom or special order at any time or under any circumstances.
• Returned merchandise will only be accepted in its original condition.
• See Return Process (RMA) below for further details.
Shipping and Delivery:
• Shipment is to the first-floor entryway door of the building specified in the order only.
• Unless specifically stated to the contrary in the order, all delivery, packing, crating, shipping, in-transit insurance, local delivery, un-crating, installation and related charges, as well as sales or other taxes shall be paid for by the Customer in addition to the stated purchase price.
Return Process (RMA):
• In order to return merchandise purchased on starkcarpet.com, Customer must email the ecommerce team at email@example.com or call 1-877-stark92 (1-877-782-7592) within thirty (30) days of Customer’s receipt of the merchandise. Include your order details, contact information and reason for the return.
• Customer is responsible for the outbound and return shipping charges, and the same will be deducted from the stated purchase price + taxes if applicable.
• Should Stark accept a cancellation or modification of an order (which acceptance may be withheld by Stark in its sole and absolute discretion for any reason), Stark shall have the right to retain in full the deposit, if any, paid by Customer for such order.
• Prices are subject to change without notice until the order is accepted by Stark.
• In no event shall Stark be liable for any consequential or incidental damages. In no event shall Stark's liability, for any reason, exceed the amount actually paid by Customer to Stark for the merchandise.